Two months ago, the tag page of the website showed a bug, and I also wanted to make the site structure simpler, so the tag function was disabled. But recently I found that the tag function is very important, especially if my website is mainly based on pictures and videos, and the text is auxiliary, then tag is very important navigation information. It is very important for readers to find content and edit topic pages.
So after comparing the code, I restored the tag function to normal, and fixed various bugs on the display. After more than one day of testing, I was sure that it was working properly on various devices.
I have added tags to all the Chinese poems and it took me 2 hours, but it is worth the effort, which is very helpful for future work.